If there’s something the coronavirus outbreak has taught us, is that everyone’s part of this. Though most of us will work at home in the near future, there’s an abundance of electronic communication tools that could connect us in a safe manner during these incredibly challenging times.
From live, interactive webinars to polished podcasts, and professionally-produced videos we’ll assist you in optimizing the technical and aesthetics to allow you to concentrate on engaging your audience.
Stay tuned for 7 helpful ways to enhance your communication via the internet today!
3 Reasons To Embrace The Power Of Remote Video Production Immediately
The Remote Video Production System Is Easy
The world we live in is evolving rapidly. That means that your company’s communications need to reach people at unimaginable speed, in addition.
Based on your business and your clients as well as your staff, investors and customers might require contact from your business on a daily basis. Through live webinars or recorded messages, remote video production could help you keep in touch and remain relevant.
The Production Of Remote Video Is Authentic
There’s a silver lining to the coronavirus pandemic: There’s a reason to be more intimate. The lines between work and personal life begin becoming blurred, many people are having a glimpse into the lives of their colleagues.
It’s refreshing to remove some of the glitz of corporate communications and remind your viewers that you’re human as well. While you must keep your professional appearance in check do not be afraid to showcase a little bit of your life at home. We all need a reason to smile!
Mote Video Production Can Be Cheap
If your business is worried about its revenue, there’s no reason to spend money on an entire 3-camera production that includes lighting in the studio to convey your message in a way that is engaging.
Utilizing graphics templates with branding, PowerPoint slides, and webcam best practices, we’ll help you create high-quality videos remotely, with the least expense and with maximum effectiveness.
7 Tips To Improve Your Remote Videos Today
You are probably familiar with video conferencing software such as Zoom, WebEx, and Skype but there are some effective tools as well as best practices that will assist in taking your virtual communication up a notch.
1. Optimize Your Lighting, Background, And Audio
There’s a lot it is possible to do to enhance the quality of audio and appearance of your online videos!
Here are some quick ideas to get you to where you want to be:
- Direct your gaze toward the light source you use for your primary Ideally, it should be the window.
- Make sure to turn off or eliminate any lighting sources in front of you. The backlighting makes it difficult to see your face.
- If you’re using natural light sources shut off your indoor lighting. This will keep your skin’s tone real-looking, and will help you stay clear of the typical blue and orange tones that are typical of mixed lighting.’
- Avoid busy or messy backgrounds. It’s impossible to go wrong by using a blank wall, but you should be sure to be seated at least a couple of feet away to avoid the ‘hostage-video look. Take out logos and branded items from your video, even in the event that they’re not associated with your business.
- Consider framing. It isn’t a good idea to be too far from the computer. Also, you don’t want your audience to be staring at your face and down at your waist. Make sure your camera is approximately at eye level.
- Disable any background sound for washing machines as well as dishwashers, if they are available.
- Place yourself in a quiet space by placing blankets, carpets, or curtains to avoid echo.
- Mute your microphone whenever others are talking. Virtual communication tools are available in many forms. an option on the keyboard that makes it easy to mute your microphone.
2. Connect With Your Mind
Sometimes, slow connections are unavoidable however there are steps you may be able to take to increase the quality of your videos for your viewers and remote editing.
- Connect your computer to ethernet as much as you can, and then switch off the WiFi.
- Instruct your family members to avoid streaming video during the gathering or remotely recording.
- Encourage other attendees to utilize ethernet as well.
3. Record Locally For Remote Video Editing
Best practices for recorded videos are different when compared to live streaming webinars. For the best audio quality and video clarity, we are able to help you record your presentation locally on your computer and then send the file to us to edit.
Then, we can enhance the sound and color, change framing, and add animated images and music for polished, custom-branded videos that you can show to your viewers.
In addition, this bit of content can be reused and optimized for your various social media and social media channels!
4. Do Not Disturb From Video Interviews Or Group Panels
Although the multi-person video is much more challenging to make remotely, we strongly suggest giving it a shot! People love hearing different perspectives and real-life conversations.
If you require the testimonial of a customer or a panel of experts, we’ll be able to oversee everything remotely to ensure the highest quality.
Here are some of the best ways to remember:
- Don’t talk over one another. Interrupts between speakers can be extremely helpful when editing the video to improve clarity and content.
- Make sure you coordinate similar framing for all participants. Be sure that everyone is the same size inside the frame.
- Engage a technical director to ensure that every piece of material you capture is optimized for live viewing and/or remote editing.
5. Consider Producing Anatomized Videos
It could be that even the top-quality “talking head” doesn’t align with your brand’s current message. It’s the right moment to make an animated film instead!
We’ve been managing animated projects from a remote location for a long time starting with voiceover recordings, storyboards and graphic designs, and even the actual animation work. Animation videos can be simple and easy to understand or extremely complex, making it possible to alter the scope to meet your budget.
6. Collaborate In Real-Time In Our Remote Edit Suite
If you’re producing an animation, a remote interview, or a scripted speech it is possible to be heavily engaged in the post-production process using our edit suite for virtual media.
We’ve been using video conference tools for a long time to share our screens with our clients and allow them to look over our shoulders in real time. This speeds up review cycles, reduces the need for back-and-forth emails, and can be as enjoyable as visiting our office in person!
7. Submit Command To The Virtual Meeting
Live webcasts that are interactive are ideal for interacting with multiple individuals at once. It is essential to have total control over your meeting space to ensure that no bad actors are able to interfere with the audio or visual elements, a regular occurrence called “ZoomBombing.”
You might need to dig into your preferences to improve your security settings. We suggest using passwords to secure all meetings and assigning a team person to host the meeting with the remote video crew and supervise everyone who attends.